There are 3 Holy Cross Youth Groups. Click one of these Buttons to learn more.
Youth Activities include weekly Bible studies, service projects, retreats, concerts, game nights, lock-ins, and just plain hanging out, and everyone is welcome to join us for Youth Bible Study at 9:45 am on Sunday. We are:
- Welcoming: We provide a safe, friendly, and accepting community where all are invited to interact with each other openly and honestly.
- Fun: We create engaging and exciting opportunities that foster spiritual growth.
- Christ-Centered: We use the Word of God and the Gospel of Christ as the foundation of all we do.
- Serving: We work with youth to impact people in our community and the world by sharing Christ’s love.
- Family-Based: We celebrate and encourage the involvement of the entire home in taking an active role in the successful faith formation of our youth.