The Holy Cross Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) supports many fundraising and social events throughout the year for students, families, and staff. Events include Starry Night, Elegant Evening, Advent Adventure, Generations Week, Donuts with Dads, Muffins with Mom, Golf Outing, Walk-A-Thon, Movie Night, Book Fairs, and so much more!
Holy Cross Lutheran School’s 8th annual Elegant Evening will be held February 24th. Elegant Evening is a gala event with a plated dinner, cash bar, dancing, live band and live and silent auctions to benefit Holy Cross School scholarships & technology. This year is our 8th annual Elegant Evening! It takes place February 24th at the Hawthorn’s Golf and Country Club beginning at 6pm. Tickets are $85 per person or $680 for a table of 10. Contact Angela Dant firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place! We are still in need of sponsors and donations! If you have a business please consider becoming a sponsor of this event. If you would like to donate an item, please contact Angela.
Items that are needed:
Gift Cards (restaurant, store, etc),
Event Tickets, Sports Tickets (Do you have season tickets? Would you be willing to give up one game?)
Any and all Services (legal, accounting, taxes, meal prep, boat ride, condo use, babysitting, etc. Use your imagination!)
Do you own a business? If so, there are several ways for you to get involved!
- Donate a service or an item for the auction!
- Buy an ad in the program
- Host a table at the event
- Become an event Sponsor
Holy Cross Lutheran School holds a Walk-a-Thon in the fall of each year on the campus of Holy Cross. All proceeds from this event are used to support PTO special activities and events for our students. Proceeds also help to supplement our playground fund. This day is also a kick-off to our health & wellness initiative for the school year.
The Holy Cross Church and School Golf Outing will be held September 2017. Registration information will be available mid-summer. You may register as an individual or foursome. Proceeds go toward athletics and professional development for new classroom technology.
There are many levels of sponsorship available. Contact Angela Dant at email@example.com for more information on any of these options:
- Blaze Sponsor – $2,500 – You will receive your name and logo on promotional items, as well as two foursome entries. Name and logo shown on banner at sign in table, after event leader board, as well as all handouts. Two hole sponsorships also included.
- Gold Sponsor – $1,000 – You will receive one foursome entry, and your name and logo recognition on a banner in the lunch area, as well as on all handouts and one hole sponsorship.
- Silver sponsor – $500 – You will receive one foursome entry, your name and logo recognition on all handouts and one hole sponsorship.
- Beverage Cart Sponsor – $250 – You will receive name/logo recognition on the beverage carts. Four sponsorships available.
- Range Sponsor – $250 – You will receive name/logo recognition in the driving range area during the warm up hour.
- Hole Sponsor – $150 – Market your company with specific logo/name signage directly on a tee box. More than one sponsorship per company is allowed!