Holy Cross has established a permanent Foundation to enable support of its mission and ensure financial stability.
Specifically, the Foundation:
- Supports the mission of Holy Cross and the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, both nationally and internationally
- Supports continuing Christian education
- Supports church workers, both volunteers and paid staff, in pursuing programs and work in the Church and in the community
- Funds capital improvements to facilities utilized or necessary in support of Holy Cross and it’s programs
- Provides for community needs as supported by the programs and congregation of Holy Cross
The Foundation is supported entirely by gifts. The Foundation accepts individual lifetime gifts, memorial gifts, and gifts made by will or trust in any amount. The Foundation accepts monetary gifts, including the gift of stocks or bonds, as well as the gift of real property. You may wish to refer to the document below entitled Gift Acceptance Policy for specific kinds of gifts.
The Board of Directors of the Foundation are appointed by the Voter Representative Board and approved by members of the congregation.
Board Members 2017-18
Rick Harrison, president