Holy Cross has established a permanent Foundation to enable support of its mission and ensure financial stability. Specifically, the Foundation:
- Supports the mission of Holy Cross and the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, both nationally and internationally
- Supports continuing Christian education
- Supports church workers, both volunteers and paid staff, in pursuing programs and work in the Church and in the community
- Funds capital improvements to facilities utilized or necessary in support of Holy Cross and it’s programs
- Provides for community needs as supported by the programs and congregation of Holy Cross
- Assists with personal financial planning
The Board of Directors of the Foundation are appointed by the Voter Representative Board and approved by members of the congregation.