Holy Cross has established a permanent Foundation to enable support of its mission and ensure financial stability. Specifically, the Foundation:
- Supports the mission of Holy Cross and the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, both nationally and internationally
- Supports continuing Christian education
- Supports church workers, both volunteers and paid staff, in pursuing programs and work in the Church and in the community
- Funds capital improvements to facilities utilized or necessary in support of Holy Cross and it’s programs
- Provides for community needs as supported by the programs and congregation of Holy Cross
- Assists with personal financial planning
The Board of Directors of the Foundation are appointed by the Voter Representative Board and approved by members of the congregation.
Some important forms and files related to giving to Holy Cross.
Foundation Real Property Donation Information Form 23.63 KB 394 downloads...